Why a Japanese Lodger?
Here are five reasons why you should consider a Japanese Lodger.
1. Japanese people are generally polite and very tidy.
2. In Japanese culture not paying your bills on time is a big social stigma.
3. In Japanese culture, we tend to meet our friends outside of our home.
4. Japanese people like a set of rules and once given them they stick to them.
5. Japanese lodgers are in London for a set period of time and then they leave.
In other words, if you have a room to rent in your home but you are worried about who you might get or what problems they might bring, then a Japanese lodger could be the ideal solution. In general, the lodgers we introduce you to will fit into your home, pay their rent on time, not bring people in, are not noisy and don’t leave a mess or damage your property.
To find out more, contact us on the number above or fill in our ‘Contact Us’ form below.
Contact Wonderful Lodgers